My Birthday :)
December 29, 2013
I went to a safari park with my mom and cousins finally!!!!
That was mom's present for me.
I'd been said I wanna go there since I was in a hospital, so my wish came true :))
Lions were fed by people. Deers also.
![]() |
| He ( maybe) was soooo cute <3 |
![]() |
| And they were so sweet...!!! |
![]() |
| His face was funny. kkk |
![]() |
| My sweet cousin and me♥ |
And we rode horses, and that was my first experience!!
So handsome, quiet, and kind...♥♥ I want my horse someday. lol
I'm so impressed :) Thank you so much!!
It was a good day I ate dinner alone cuz my mom had job that night tho. lol
It was a good day I ate dinner alone cuz my mom had job that night tho. lol













コメント
コメントを投稿